- Imagine media coverage of ‘President McCain’
– Larry is still going after the media and their coverage of Obama
- Phony Mexican Gunrunning
– Why would drug cartels go through the trouble of setting up strawman purchases of civilian semiautomatic weapons and then smuggle them into Mexico when they can buy fully automatic military grade weapons from foreign countries by the cargo container.
- McCain’s 1st 50 days: How they’d report it
– Larry is off the radio, but he’s still kicking.
- U.S. builders’ new-home sales up! Really?
– lol, ±18.3% accuracy on the month to month survey. Mainstream media coverage of the housing market just plain sucks.
- My Financial Infrastructure