- Southern California Housing Report: Median Price $250,000 down 50 Percent from Peak Reached in 2007. Prices Back to 2002 Levels. $41,000 Away from Going Back to 2000 Prices. Home Price Deflation.
- Taxpayer Benefits in the Economic Stimulus Package
- Police harass student after Professor complains about student’s comment against gun free zones
– Free speech is great in college until you say something your professor doesn’t like.
- CBO: Massive federal government deficits for the next decade
- Comic for February 25, 2009
- Home Prices Need to Fall 50 Percent from Peak Nationwide for a Market Bottom: Case Shiller Data and Predicting the Ultimate Bottom. 5 Charts Showing we are far from a Bottom in Housing.
- An amusing Comic Strip