- Friday the 13
- Real Homes of Genius: Today we salute you Compton and Pasadena. Construction Quality and Location Actually Matter for the Economy.
- Left 4 Dead PC Game Download $25
– Cheap price if you haven’t picked this up yet.
- Hey Obama, subsidize my rent, too!
– “The subsidy would allow servicers to adjust the loan terms without having the mortgage’s investors take a loss, which should make them more open to the loan modification.” – So instead we the tax payer get stuck with the loss because of someone’s greedy irresponsibility.
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 Highlights
- userfriendly : 12 feb 2009 (12412)
- State of the State: California Budget and Housing Situation. Backroom Deals, Screaming for Paulson, and Understanding Revenues.
- userfriendly : 11 feb 2009 (12411)
- Commentary Online
– Despite Franklin Roosevelt’s aggressive spending, unemployment reached 25 percent in 1933, fell only to 14 percent by 1937, and was back up to 19 percent in 1939. In the end, the New Deal did little or nothing to resuscitate the economy.
- Ruin Your Health With the Obama Stimulus Plan
– “The issue is too important to be stalled by Senate protocol.”