- Urban School Reform & The Daily KOS – Black Folks "Know Thine Enemy"
- Tax changes as a tipping point?
– I’ll keep saying it, a primary residence is not an investment.
- userfriendly : 19 dec 2008 (12219)
- Southern California is only $32,500 Away from Seeing Housing Prices Fall by 50 Percent from the Peak: The Precipitous fall from $505,000 to $285,000.
- 'Government rescue' an oxymoron
– I’m saddened that Larry is off the air. I only hope that frees him up to run for office.
- Gov. David Paterson unveils dire New York State budget that includes new taxes, layoffs and cuts
– Preview of things to come in California?
- How Much Does the Stock Market Actually Return?
– This post is great if you want to get some perspective on the current market decline and how the market has behaved in the past.
- Easy, Efficient Hi-Def Video Playback
- Comic for December 15, 2008