It took me a while to jump on the Sigg bandwagon, but I was pleasantly surprised to find that Sigg added wide mouth bottles to their product line up. I immediately liked these better than their older bottles for several reasons:
- Easier to fill wide mouth and option to use ice cubes
- Cap threads are made of plastic rather than metal, little nicer to drink from
- No coating on lip of spout, my brother has had this rub off over time on his newer bottles
- Better grip from the built in grooves on body of bottle
- Compatible with all Sigg caps
I really like these bottles and take one to work with me everyday. I quit our “water cooler club” which was costing close to $6 a month just for water so it has more than paid for itself. Amazon has them at a very reasonable price with several colors to choose from.