- The era of greed is over, right?
- The Problem with Bailouts and “Stimulation”
- The End of the 6% Commission: Examining the National Association of Realtors and why Agents and Lenders are Going the way of the Travel Agent.
– Real Estate agents could easily go the way of the travel agent if they don’t. Seriously, what do you need a fully commissioned agent for anymore. Zillow and Redfin FTW.
- Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing Legislation
– And the gun restriction legislation begins, this is only the beginning folks, bans will follow. The licensing system in H.R. 45 makes our already restricted rights in California look lavish. If you own a qualifying gun (any handgun or semi-auto with magazine) you pretty much have to pay the government and jump through hoops to avoid becoming a FELON.
- $15,000 Homebuyer Tax Credit
- Obama's Spinning on Stimulation Plan?
- Make Homemade Vanilla Extract
– Mmmm I love vanilla, might have to try this with rum.
- Furniture Ad Win
- Czech President Vaclav Klaus Takes Al Gore to Task Over Global Warming Claims
- The results of my search for low-priced contact lenses
- Daschle Owed Even More Money than Previously Reported
- Mark Steyn: Stimulated right into being another Europe | stimulus, economy, percent, bill, pelosi – Opinion – OCRegister.com
- Pork Pork Porkety PORK!
– NSFW – but he sums things up nicely, “Our government is insane.”
- Government takeover of health care in "Stimulus" bill
- Inside the American Recovery and Reinvestment Plan: A Whole Lotta Economic Stimulus
- Gmail Goes Offline with Google Gears
– Been using Gears for Reader and WordPress so this will be a nice addition. Would come in handy on a netbook/laptop where you might not have full time internet access.
- Senate Approves Delaying Digital TV Switch to June 12
– The DTV transition in pseudo-C:
if(transitionDate – today < 1 month)
transitionDate += 3 months;
- Species Classification according to The Killers by froman118
– I made a lolz
- MLS underestimates the number of foreclosures
- userfriendly : 23 jan 2009 (12323)
- Five “Healthy Snacks” that Aren’t
- Avoid the Worst Foods in America, 2009 Edition
- File Your Taxes Early (& Cheap)
- Ask the taxgirl: Rebate Check for 2008 Baby
– For everyone that had babies last year after you got your stimulus check make sure you get your extra 300 bucks on line 70 of your 1040
- Option ARM Borrower Psychology: The Dirty Truth behind the Worst Mortgage Product and Those that Abuse Them. My Name is Bob and I use Option ARMs.
- A Few Weeks With Windows 7 Media Center
- Permit Carry Expands Expanded
- How to Dual Boot Windows 7 with XP or Vista
- British National Health Service Outrage
- It's a bad time to buy a home
- The new Investing Psychology of the Southern California Housing Market: Hunting the SoCal Foreclosure Market. The New Rules of Southern California Real Estate.
– The current L.A. median price is $340,000. We will see $275,000. It is too early to say whether we will see a 60 percent drop from peak to trough but that is possible. You need to remember, the L.A. median price in 2000 was $187,000. $220,000 seems feasible and would actually bring prices in line especially since we are dealing with Japanese style deflation right now.