- Lies, Damned lies and Mexican Guns
- The Horrible Irony
- Evidence on Vouchers
– Gasp! You mean it is possible to get a good education from a school not run by the government?
- Woolworths Mexico: Aaaaargh!
- Another shooting in a another gun free zone: Binghamton, NY
- AT&T tweaks wireless terms of service to forbid video streaming, filesharing, data tethering
– T-Mobile’s not alone in wanting to stop data tethering.
- WSJ: Home prices "still no bargain"
- Foreclosures rising again
- "Prosecutors drop charge against man who had shootout with cop": Self defense against cop
– I support law enforcement, but when one of them do something stupid like showing up at a house in the middle of the night without identifying yourself they need to be reprimanded hard. The “he shot first” lie is the equivalent of planting a gun, truly despicable.