- How to Dual Boot Windows 7 with XP or Vista
- British National Health Service Outrage
- It's a bad time to buy a home
- The new Investing Psychology of the Southern California Housing Market: Hunting the SoCal Foreclosure Market. The New Rules of Southern California Real Estate.
– The current L.A. median price is $340,000. We will see $275,000. It is too early to say whether we will see a 60 percent drop from peak to trough but that is possible. You need to remember, the L.A. median price in 2000 was $187,000. $220,000 seems feasible and would actually bring prices in line especially since we are dealing with Japanese style deflation right now.