With one final left tomorrow (I would categorize the two from yesterday as “almost easy”) I’m looking forward to getting some stuff done over the break. In no particular order here we go:
- Overhaul computer to dual core Athlon 64
- Finish Christmas shopping
- Help finish off kitchen remodel
- Watch Kung Fu DVDs I have not yet viewed
- Get down and dirty with ASP.NET 2.0
- Start planning what I will be doing after graduation
- Start looking for possible employment opportunities
- Spend more time with Sarah who has been slightly neglected this semester
- Spend more time with Nikon D70 who has been slightly neglected this semester
- Prepare for my last semester in the comfy world of academia
- Get Christmas tree before Christmas
- Maybe put up some Christmas light before Christmas
- Get resume up to date in XML format using standardized DTD
If I accomplish anything, I really want to get some more programming and dotNet knowledge. It won’t be long until I’m interviewing for jobs and I want to make sure my skillset is up to date and competitive.
So what are you going to be doing with any vacation time you get?